If you’re looking for an affordable building solution with lifetime performance, choose to build with steel.
From residential garages to large complex structures, our high-gauge steel building components offer you a durable, versatile building alternative to wood or aluminum.
Advantages of building with steel:
- Steel is sustainable. A 100% recyclable, green choice with no steel or material waste occurring before, during, or after manufacturing and construction.
- Hurricane-rated. Our weathertight steel buildings will stand up to anything mother nature throws our way.
- No harmful chemicals – not treated with arsenic, acid, or pesticides.
- Steel does not shrink, swell, split or warp, and is non-combustible.
- Steel can span greater distances than wood to provide larger open spaces without a need for intermediate columns.
- No need to paint or replace rotting parts. Our steel buildings are virtually maintenance-free, which helps reduce your operating costs.
- Dirt and pollutants wash off in the rain.
- Eliminate moisture and bacteria for a fresh interior with multiple ventilation options.
- Light-transmitting panels reduce the need for artificial lighting and help decrease utility bills.
- Growing and/or expanding? Building additions and future expansion are easy.
- Protect your investment – steel buildings can be moved, disassembled, or sold if no longer needed.
In addition to all of the above, you can get your new steel building up faster than with traditional construction methods, and customize it to your liking with over 20 color choices.
Ready to get started on your next project? Contact us now for a Free Quote.