Find out how much you can save...
SAVE up to 35% or MORE on foundation costs
See how much you can save on your project!
Stamped, Concrete Drawings included!
Anchor Bolts & Location Templates included!
ECONO-SLAB™ ships complete to you in weeks
ECONO-SLAB™ eliminates the trenching and excavation required for frost walls and footings, which allows you to be ready to install your form days or weeks ahead of old-fashioned (traditional) foundation systems.
Its patented design and top of line pre-engineering technology allows for much faster site preparation. You just need to remove the organic matter down to the hard pan and then compact a minimum of 8″ of free drawing gravel to level the surface and install your system.
In addition to saving you time and money, building with ECONO-SLAB™ offers a number of benefits:
- No frost walls or footings – Eliminating these, as well as the amount of excavating and concrete needed, results in substantial savings.
- Time at rest while you are waiting on the curing of the concrete is also eliminated for this phase of the work.
- Simpler site preparation even when compared to a thickened edge slab, which makes ECONO-SLAB™ perfect for DIY customers (smaller projects) to large commercial/industrial projects.
- Stronger engineered designs are much stronger than old fashioned, conventional designs. ECONO-SLAB™ distributes loads in more directions allowing for better stability throughout the slab. By using our specified concrete mix, you can eliminate the need for control joints. Those cuts in conventional slabs simply serve to weaken the foundation before you’ve even used it. A cleanable surface is a must for many businesses today and cuts in the concrete don’t lend themselves to a sanitary environment.
- The ECONO-SLAB™ comes with anchor bolt templates where required. This allows for perfect placement of the anchors, eliminating any issues with building erecting. The ability to erect your structure without delays is crucial in a four-season climate.
- Whether your project is a simple unheated storage building, a conventionally heated shop, or a large building with an in-floor radiant heating system the ECONO-SLAB™ will save you time and money.
Perfect for a variety of building types (steel, wood, brick, other), ECONO-SLAB™ system is manufactured for your specific project to meet all the foundation requirements for your building.
ECONO-SLAB™ is a cost-effective foundation solution for a variety of buildings – from residential garages, shops, and storage, to large commercial projects, townhome/home development, and more.
Saving you time, money, and materials, this system is perfect for use with any new building that does not have a basement.
We encourage you to discuss your building project with us so that we can assist in ensuring that ECONO-SLAB™ will suit your specific needs.
All projects include a complete set of site specific engineered stamped drawings.
Shipping across Canada and the USA, ECONO-SLAB™ offers easy set up and structurally solid performance in any climate or local weather conditions.
Using your engineered building drawings, your ECONO-SLAB™ foundation system is custom manufactured for your specific project/building requirements (snow load, wind load, other) to meet local, municipal, and national building codes.
There is currently no weight limit. Based on your engineered building drawings, the ECONO-SLAB™ system will be designed for your specific project to accommodate for the correct slab/concrete depth and system size.
This includes considering the weight of the building and exact anchor bolt placement for a durable, structurally sound foundation.
ECONO-SLAB™ not only improves foundation strength but simplifies the process, saving you time and money.
You can use ECONO-SLAB™ with any type of building – steel, wood, or other.
If you have purchased a building from us, another company, or will be building yourself, we will use your engineered building drawings as a guide to ensure your ECONO-SLAB™ system suits your specific building foundation requirements.